How to download tips, freebies news, game news only here
New Dota Map 6.60, not logn after that new DotA Theme Manager also has been release. With this new DotA Theme Manage, you can change Dota Map terrain with 2 new theme, New City or Highland Themes. Here is new feature on version 4 :
- Adapted Beach Theme to the green cliffs around the sentinel area
Instead of the sand cliffs, it now uses angular ruins cliffs,
fitting to the tiles around it
- Added optional sunlight weather to Beach
use -weather snow to activate it
- UI-only-themes can now be combined with other themes
Activate a Theme (or leave it default), then activate the UI you want.
- added flush command to the MPQ Scripts
This command avoids the permanent size increase of the War3patch.mpq.
If you used the old versions of the DotA Theme Manager quite often,
the first use may take some time.
- changed some details concerning the file replacement,
including sylk tile replacement with some terrains
This change slightly decreases the size of the DTM while increasing
its performance. I will add the sylk table tile replacement to other